Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm So SMART!


My new specialty license plates arrived! I can stand out from the crowd now (not that I didn’t already since I’m so cute…) and I don’t have to wear county plates. For those non-Nebraskans reading this, our state license plates show the county number and then a letter/number combination. I live in county number 8, so my “temporary” plates were 8-G1026 but now I proudly wear MY SMART.


We had quite a time coming up with the right license plate. John and Rae posted questions for their friends on FaceBook about what to put on the plates. Rae's favorite was What Dat (suggested by her son-in-law Mark) and John's favorite was Nota Toy. I really wanted Smarty, but that was already taken, so we compromised on MY SMART. Other ideas we had were Agent 99 (you'd have to have grown up in the 60s to understand that one...), Skate, and GI Smart (since I live in Grand Island).

No comments:

Post a Comment