Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Week Around Town



Last Friday Rae’s daughter Chelsea was driving my older sister “Blue Saturn,” when a cable went out. It was a pretty important cable—the one that goes from the gear shift to the transmission. So we had to go out to rescue her and call the tow truck to get Blue Saturn to the repair shop.

Then Rae let Chelsea take me to her job at Holiday Inn….Here’s a picture of me there, but there’s no signs to show that I’m really at Holiday Inn.

Speaking of motels, I went to Comfort Inn with Rae on Sunday, to get Hannah, her friend from Iowa. Hannah and Gary were visiting for the week-end. We had lots of fun with them, and of course, they thought I was cute….

On Thursday new Goodwill in town opened so we had to go there to check out their shelves. Rae gets a lot of her eBay inventory from thrift shops. John thinks it’s a good thing that I’m small so she can’t carry much home!


And on Friday we went back to Ken's Auto Repair to pick up Blue Saturn. Our favorite repairman, Matt, came right out to get a closer look at me--Rae offered to let him drive, but he said no. Look at those fancy fins I'm behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment